– This video is extremely visually impacting. After watching the entire thing through once, I immediately have a different perspective on becoming a caregiver for a loved one.
– The first scene is not long at all, but it’s assumed that the man is related to this elderly woman next to him because he is involved in this intimate moment being shared with the nurses. Someone who is not needed in a situation like this probably would not be there to help sign papers with a doctor.
– I don’t assume that the woman in the next scene is related to the man in the passenger seat, but the fact that he is in the car with her and the children in the back shows that he is of some significance.
– The woman in the third scene may be related to the elderly woman next to her on the couch, but I only suspect that because, similarly to the first scene, they are reviewing paperwork together alone in a home environment.
– Each scene having a fast paced, overwhelming environment keeps a continuity throughout the video, helping the viewer put all of them together and make a conclusion about the message.
– The fact that there is no narration throughout the first three scenes also is effective, because the sounds in the background go with the action of the person screaming.
– The simple scene with the laptop on the table in what appears to be a home setting sends out a message that joining AARP is easy and you can do it from home.
– The narrator also has a soft voice, which paired with the gentle music and the bold video keeps my attention.
– The ending scene is comforting and assuring; a good way to end the video.