- A hispanic mother and father are waving into a video camera saying, “hola familia” while the mother is holding the camera toward them both. They seem to be sending a video to their relatives.
- The father runs over to his healthy teenage daughter who is sitting on the couch, while the mother is video taping.
- She is playing on the computer listening to music while sitting on the couch, wearing pajamas. This could be a sign that she is being lazy or not interested with what the parents are doing.
- Then the father unplugs her headphones and points to the camera and says, “this music is for dancing” in spanish. Which is sending a message to the daughter thaat she should be danicing not sitting.
- He starts dancing and yelling, “bialar.” Which is sending a verbal invitation to his daughter to join him.
- The father rthen grabs the daughter by the hand and pulls her off the couch. The daughter enjoys the invitation and starts doing her own dance.
- The father starts to do the same dance and hey both proceed while the mother is recording. This shows that they are all having fun and having a good time and everyday activities can help keep your family healthy by getting excercise.
- The video zooms out and “we can” is type on the screen.
- At the end an ad for We Can pops up on the screen.
This ad was show that parents can play a big role in the way their children live their lives. Parents should engage their children in physical activity and to help them be more active.